Friday, July 4, 2008

The Creative Clutter Collectors Contest

All of the entires for The Creative Clutter Collectors Contest will be posted here!

Just to make things interesting, I shall bestow awards for:
  • Most unusual collection
  • Heaviest
  • Scariest
  • Most likely to raise eyebrows
  • Most colorful· Least likely to be stolen
  • Most fragile
  • Most reflective of its owner
Have fun and be creative – there may be something that you don’t make a point to collect that would fit a category (like giant dustbunnies?). The deadline to submit photo(s) and description will be Independence Day, Friday, July 4th (by midnight). Email me at gpbcmelanie@yahoo.com and submit as many collections as you would like!

If you are participating, or would like to advertise the contests for me, you can put this ad on your blog by pasting the code into the HTML section of your template.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





2 comments:

Brenda Covert said...

Hi, Melanie!
I just posted a link in my Multiply blog! Maybe some of my friends will decide to join the fun!

Kim said...

Great pictures, Melanie -- and a neat idea. When I tried to think of a collection I could enter, I came up with only three possibilities.

Pitchers -- this is the only "real" collection I have, and I don't know exactly *why* I have it. I had one pitcher I liked, and then people just started giving them to me. I actually hope one of my girls likes them and will take them some day.... ;-0

Books & Bookcases -- I have over 50 bookcases. In a house this size (not big) that must be a record of some sort. I'm sure we have thousands of books. And they are all categorized so nicely!

Mmmm.... Kids? -- Somehow quite a few of these have managed to find their way into my home and heart over the years...

Oh, yes, there's one more -- tell Bethany she's lucky I didn't enter **my** unmated sock collection. I know have over 200! Easily... ;-)


Also tell Bethany that Deedee has the same kind of journal collection AND the empty frames AND the flip-flop fascination. I really *am* going to get those two together. Blame me -- I keep forgetting to give Deedee Bethany's contact info... ;-(

I'm not sure if you'll see this comment here, so I think I'll post it to your regular blog.

More later -- Love,

Kim